CHEF Aluminum Pressure Cooker Steamer 1305 – [7 Liter]
CHEF Aluminium Pressure Cooker Steamer 1305
- 2 in 1 PRESSURE COOKER
- A research product based on 70 years of excellent kitchenware.
- Food-grade rubber ring from virgin material.
- Made from highly selective material.
- 70% faster and energy-saving cooking.
- Quick, hygienic, and easy cooking.
- Ergonomic design, stay-cool, matte finish handles.
- High-temperature-resistant handles.
- Highly safe lock system
Contact us for Price Quotation. We will be glad to answer your query.
CHEF Aluminium Pressure Cooker Steamer 1305 – [7 Liter]
CHEF Aluminium Pressure Cooker Steamer Almost any food that can be cooked in steam or water-based liquids can be cooked in a pressure cooker.
Saves time in preparing meals
Cooking time is greatly reduced as foods cook up to 70% faster when a pressure cooker is used, making it a handy tool to quickly get the meal on the table.
How long do you pressure cook?
Cook for 20 minutes (per pound of meat) at high pressure for large chunks and 15 minutes (per pound of meat) for small chunks. For more information read it from parsnipsandpastries
Can a CHEF Aluminium Pressure Cooker Steamer explode?
Manufacturing defects and design defects are frequently the cause of pressure cooker explosions. Some common injuries from pressure cooker use are steam burns, contact burns, splashed/spilled hot liquids, and explosion. … Inadequate Venting – Inadequate venting can cause a pressure cooker to explode.
What should I look for when buying a pressure cooker?
- Excellent heat conductor and lightweight.
- Best Durability and looks shiny and new for years.
- Healthy, Non-Reactive Cookware: won’t react to acidic ingredients.
- Stain-free and corrosion-resistant.
- Metal scrubs should not be used for cleaning.
How much water do I put in pressure cooker for meat?
When you use a pressure cooker, you need to have enough liquid in the pot for it to come up to pressure and cook the food properly. The rule of liquids in pressure cooking is to always add at least 1 cup of liquid unless the recipe states otherwise. The liquid will help create enough steam to cook the meal.
Pioneers in Pressure Cooking Range
Majestic Chef holds the title of being the first manufacturer of pressure cookers in Pakistan. We offer a lifetime pressure cooker blast-free guarantee with unmatched opening and closing characteristics.